1998 VF2 Coolant pump voltage

Thread: 1998 VF2 Coolant pump voltage

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1998 VF2 Coolant pump voltage

Anybody know what the voltage is supposed to be for the flood coolant pump on this machine? The circuit breaker in the panel labeled "coolant" says 230v 10 amp. Across the leads at the plug panel on the lower right from the back of the machine I have 120v with the pump unplugged and coolant called for at the keyboard. From either lead to the ground lead I have 180v. With the pump running I show 120-180v across the line leads. The pump flows really well with good pressure for about 20-30 minutes until it thermals off with a case temp of 130-145 F. The pump data tag shows 115/230 volts, 7.4/3.7 amps. With the pump running it draws 5.8 amps.
    Is there a special procedure for checking pump voltage or switching?
    Thank you
    Conrad