Need Help! VQC wont output to MDI

Thread: VQC wont output to MDI

Downloads
    Uploads

Default VQC wont output to MDI

Hello we have a 2012 Haas VF-2 and when using program o09996 in VQC mode after i select which template i want to use and select on the option "output to MDI" nothing happens except that it inputs "o90000" into mdi, this happened suddenly and now we cant figure out how to use the tool setter or the probe to setup our parts, if anyone could help with this issue it would be much appreciated

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VQC wont output to MDI

Have you tried to re-load the probe macros?

The good news is you can set your TLO's using the "offsets" page, just scroll over to the right and fill in all the information. It'll try to output a different G65 probe macro into MDI, which hopefully will work for you...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post

The good news is you can set your TLO's using the "offsets" page, just scroll over to the right and fill in all the information. It'll try to output a different G65 probe macro into MDI, which hopefully will work for you...
    +1

Downloads
    Uploads

oh man i feel silly, i thought i would receive an email if someone replied to my question, I am finally gonna try and and re load the macros as i finally found the nc. file on the haas website "Renips_V30.nc" or at least i hope thats it. i did think the macros had become corrupted but we cant seem to find the backup drive to reload from there which is why i referred to the haas diy site. And im guessing if i backup the corrupted ones and just reload them then ill be back in the same situation, but at this point im willing to try anything. so sorry for the late reply its not that i dont care cause i do.. i just really thought i would receive an email and i did jump on here to check a few days in a row then thought i would check in today.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep those programs should work (the v3.0 is for pre-NGC). I don't think you would need to worry about the current probe macros being overwritten, unless you made changes to them or something.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep those programs should work (the v3.0 is for pre-NGC). I don't think you would need to worry about the current probe macros being overwritten, unless you made changes to them or something.
    awesome! i wont be able to load them until the weekend as we are too busy right now for anything so ill update back after i reload macros and re-calibrate the probe.

Downloads
    Uploads

allllllright, finally got a chance to troubleshoot my situation on the machine as the shop is in shut down, and i feel dumb saying this but turns out the problem was too little space on the control hard drive. i tried deleting some programs before but i guess it was not enough, this time around i backed up and removed 20 and the macros started posting in mdi from vqc which makes sense since it posts a temporary macro which takes up space and without any it cant really do anything. Thank you for your input im gonna go make some parts.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by williamcan View Post
    allllllright, finally got a chance to troubleshoot my situation on the machine as the shop is in shut down, and i feel dumb saying this but turns out the problem was too little space on the control hard drive. i tried deleting some programs before but i guess it was not enough, this time around i backed up and removed 20 and the macros started posting in mdi from vqc which makes sense since it posts a temporary macro which takes up space and without any it cant really do anything. Thank you for your input im gonna go make some parts.
    Thanks for the follow up and glad it turned out to be something simple.