Haas vce problem only one axis in position

Thread: Haas vce problem only one axis in position

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haas vce problem only one axis in position

Hi guy i recently got a used hass vce from 94 and my position meniu it showing only Y axis and olso it says safety delay When i try to referance the machine. Any one hâd this problem?

https://youtu.be/RvvibhNV2x0

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

First is there a red alarm for your y access up on the control panel. Is the y-axis not running at all working. And are you using a servo you probably have serveral amplifiers in the back in electrical cabinet your Y access should be a 30 Amplifier do not switch the power cords you will ruin your amplifier take the tool holder communication access cord and hook it up to your y access amplifier that will tell you if the amplifier is bad and if you have a tester he can test diodes but if you know how to test continuity dials are pretty much useless

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas vce problem only one axis in position

it dont move any axis. Its anormal to have only Y axis in position meniu . Inside of the cabinet there are 4 drive . If there was a drive fault it mst have a alarm on diagnostics but it says NO alarm . There is any way axis XZ be disabled from parameters ?