call for activation code

Thread: call for activation code

Downloads
    Uploads

Default call for activation code

Well it has been 2 months since instalation of our TM1P and we have our first activation code pop up ( my son saw it a few days ago but forgot to mention it) so its dead right now till probably after new years.
    P's me off it's bought and payed for and the money went through so why do I feel like a monkey on a chain waiting for the organ grinder to show up!
    So heres the question is this going to be a one time deal or is there a permanent activation code they can give me?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: call for activation code

I just had this happen Thursday on a New Mini Mill that I financed. It occurs every 180 days if it is leased or financed until it is paid off. Then you get a permanent code. That is what you should be getting.
    I can share the number that I called if you need it. You need to be in front of the machine when you call. It was a pretty short phone call and I did not do any time on hold.

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by LeeWay View Post
    I just had this happen Thursday on a New Mini Mill that I financed. It occurs every 180 days if it is leased or financed until it is paid off. Then you get a permanent code. That is what you should be getting.
    I can share the number that I called if you need it. You need to be in front of the machine when you call. It was a pretty short phone call and I did not do any time on hold.
    I'll just call them tomorow and get it squared away (or drive 6 blocks over to the Haas rep)

Downloads
    Uploads

There's always at least one activation code, even if you buy the machine outright with a mattress full of cash. It's to ensure that they actually received the payment from your HFO and that everything is indeed good on the money side, no bounces, no fraudulent payments, etc.

In the old days you would first need to get a monthly activation code in order to complete the startup sequence, then a second code for the "bill time unlock". However I believe the newer machines are smart enough to let you just input the bill time unlock code even if you can't get past the startup screen. I may be wrong though, as the next-gen controller might have changed things.

Anyway, when you get the unlock code, write it down on a piece of paper and store it in the controller cabinet for that rainy day when you invariably need it again in the future (lol)

Downloads
    Uploads

If you called your HFO, they would of gave you a temporary code. Just saying.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post
    There's always at least one activation code, even if you buy the machine outright with a mattress full of cash. It's to ensure that they actually received the payment from your HFO and that everything is indeed good on the money side, no bounces, no fraudulent payments, etc.

In the old days you would first need to get a monthly activation code in order to complete the startup sequence, then a second code for the "bill time unlock". However I believe the newer machines are smart enough to let you just input the bill time unlock code even if you can't get past the startup screen. I may be wrong though, as the next-gen controller might have changed things.

Anyway, when you get the unlock code, write it down on a piece of paper and store it in the controller cabinet for that rainy day when you invariably need it again in the future (lol)
    It's all good again my Son called them and they gave us the permanent code for it I just didn't like it being on the long weekend but I'm sure they had someone on call.