VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!

Thread: VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!

Hey everyone! I just purchased a new VF-3 with all the bells and whistles and I am looking to run air to the machine. I have all the stuff to run it, but I am having a hard time finding just where exactly the air enters the machine. I know it has changed from past models, and I have studied the schematics on Haas Automation, Inc. | CNC Machine Tools | The Leader in CNC Machine Tool Value, but I still can't come up with any firm dimensions on where the air enters the mill. I have taped out exactly where the machine will be sitting, and perfect scenario would be an X and Y dimension from any corner of the machine to exactly where the air hooks up. Anybody have one they can measure at home or at work? It wouldn't be too difficult to tape measure how from in from the back it was and how far from the left side of the machine it was. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. I am starting up my own machine shop and trying to get as much done as possible so I can get out of debt as soon as I can! Thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads

The airline is located 7.5" from the rear-right side, 23" from the ground. It is pointed down. I attached a few pictures for clarity.

Note: Haas is not responsible for identifying the exact air inlet location. Air lines are considered flexible.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!-vf-3-airline-1-jpg   VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!-vf-3-airline-2-jpg   VF-3 HELP, PLEASE!!-vf-3-airline-3-jpg  
    Thanks,
    Ken Foulks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry about the delayed response, but thank you SO MUCH for the pictures. This has helped me tremendously. Thank you, thank you, thank you!