Looking at buying a 2011 to 2016 machine TM-1P, thoughts on the controller?

Thread: Looking at buying a 2011 to 2016 machine TM-1P, thoughts on the controller?

Default Looking at buying a 2011 to 2016 machine TM-1P, thoughts on the controller?

Hey everyone hope all is well these days.

I would like to buy a new TM-1P machine but the lead times I've been given is about 30 weeks. I can't afford to wait that long so the next best thing is a newer machine. I can't find any 2017+ machines that have the Next Generation Controller. My question is this, is the classic controller still well supported? Some of the machines I am looking at have not been run a lot so I don't worry so much about the mechanical as I do for the electrical components.

Thoughts and advice appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking at buying a 2011 to 2016 machine TM-1P, thoughts on the controller?

you were just quoted 30 weeks for a new machine from Haas?

shipped to usa?

thats the longest lead time ive ever heard of from Haas.

2007 Haas TMP-1 Microscribe MX-5 Mastercam X4 Mill Level 3 Surfaces,Solids Seagate 2 tb hard drive AMD 64x2 8gig ram windows ultimate 7 64bit Geoforce 8800 GTX

Quote Originally Posted by timmydabull View Post
    you were just quoted 30 weeks for a new machine from Haas?

shipped to usa?

thats the longest lead time ive ever heard of from Haas.
    This is shipped to Canada. They are not making TM machines or simulators right now because of the chip shortage. Found myself a low hour pratically new 2018 so all is good!