Can someone tell me if I’m right or wrong “HAAS Discounts”

Thread: Can someone tell me if I’m right or wrong “HAAS Discounts”

Default Can someone tell me if I’m right or wrong “HAAS Discounts”

Okay just purchased a haas vf4ss with an hrc210 and the discounts that haas been been plastering on their webpages don’t add up for on my machine price.

Okay it clearly states any vmc or option 10 percent off.
    Rotary tables were 10 percent off to but if you purchase one with a new vmc it give you an extra 5 percent off your total order bringing it to 15.
    Now,if you ordered by today the 18th you got an additional 5 percent off bring it to a total of 20 percent off your total order.

My total order before discounts was 118,549.90
    The discounts were 17,243.00
    Total after discounts was 105,971.90

At 20 percent discounts it comes out to 23,709.98
    For a difference of 6,466.98

That’s a good amount of money,I don’t care who you are.

So had anyone else dealt with anything like this? Has anyone bought a haas on here since they started the sells that ended today? I would love to hear from you so I can decide what to do? I could be thinking about it all wrong and in NO WAY saying the HFO screwed up but, hey, were only human. I posted this in Pratical Machinist also so if you seen it there yeah same guy.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can someone tell me if I’m right or wrong “HAAS Discounts”

I'm having trouble with Haas making sense on the sales side also. Some of the options look like somebody keys a parameter and they want 10,000$ for it. It seems like the machines are only affordable if you want them to be really non-competitive. By the time they get competitive there might be other brands that will last twice as long as haas and only cost 25% more.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can someone tell me if I’m right or wrong “HAAS Discounts”

Quote Originally Posted by Green0 View Post
    I'm having trouble with Haas making sense on the sales side also. Some of the options look like somebody keys a parameter and they want 10,000$ for it. It seems like the machines are only affordable if you want them to be really non-competitive. By the time they get competitive there might be other brands that will last twice as long as haas and only cost 25% more.
    Valid point, but 25% is a little low, it's more like 35-50. Which is a significant amount of money,esepcially when getting into the 100k+ range. For a small guy like myself, options/capabilities for dollars haas is untouchable.

I'd just talk to your hfo, OP. If you see a discrepency, they may have made an error. Or their is some fine print.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk