Little question. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little question.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Look around on EBAY for a copy of...

The Cnc Workbook: An Introduction to Computer Numerical Control (Paperback)
    by Frank Nanfarra (Author), Tony Uccello (Author), Derek Murphy (Author)

get the one with the disk. It will teach you how to write G code, and it has a simulator that shows you how to make a part on a 3 axis mill or a 2 axis lathe. The last copy I bought cost only $3.

I've given this book to several friends and those who chose to read it can all program my mill, lathe, and even my Integrex to some extend in EIA.

Don't EVER let anyone tell you that you can't afford something. I own several very expensive machine tools I never ever figured I could afford. I started small, read everything and kept trading up. I just added a brand new Integrex 200-IVS to my mis of tools, and while a very expensive piece of equipment, it's stinking fast, accurate, and easilyy pays its own way.

Good Luck,

Stu

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone using Swedturn lathe or SMT SAJO milling machine?

Hello
    I realise that this was a very old post but as it is still listed, so can I offer this in reply and to all SWEDTURN, SMT Machine tool, SMT Sajo lathe users, - SMT Machine Tool is based in Koping Sweden and has not closed down. We support the SWEDTURN products - sales, service, brokerage, spare parts, technical, programming, machine rebuilding and control retrofitting. To date we have rebuilt in the region of 100 SWEDTURN lathes.
    Get in touch if we can help?

Thanks Dave H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12