I'm looking for more information in troubleshooting the encoder, wire, and settings to get a full understanding to properly troubleshoot and replace the correct parts to fix it. I've inspected the belt which has a 345L belt, which has good tension and all teeth in good shape. The pulley attach to the encoder has all teeth and look to have proper seating of the belt and pulley. Inspected the ring gear on the drive and it looks in good shape as well without any teeth missing or worn-out. Inspected cabling and everything visually look good, and all connection clean and mesh well, connection to the board is seated good as well. Did an spindle rpm test by hand and it registers rpm, tested the two proximity sensor to see if the bit changes and it responds good from 1 to 0 for each one. I check the C axis grid offset setting and attempt to do a grid offset as instructed by haas file, M19 fault out 116 fault and can't get pass that step. I check the meshing for the servo motor with the drive gear and meshes fine. I can see the servo motor when not engaged to the drive gear move when zeroing it out and also show value in the C position until it zero. Randomly I can get the C axis to engage and work until it disengage. Once I try to engage the C axis again all it does is move the main spindle drive fast in two full motion before faulting out and pneumatically engaging the C axis servo motor to the drive gear. Now if anybody experience this and can point me in some direction to find a way to pin point the possible cause and some pointers on using any of the control software was well to troubleshoot the conditions. Thank you..