Hi everyone,

I am pretty new at CNC machining and our TL1 we have has always been funky. A couple of weeks ago, sections of the screen started to lag, and eventually, some sections would go white for a moment and then they would go back to function normally. At the same time, I started having problems with the USB port, it kept saying that there was no device connected when there was, I used to unplug the USB a few times, and magically it would work. Today, the machine didn't want to read the USB anymore and I believe it was the first time I got the Failed to Load alarm. After that whenever I go to the USB Device tab I get a white image for a bit then a yellow line across that tab section but it says it has 0 files. I have tried this with multiple USBs.

I also tried to plug in the USB directly to the mainboard but when I did that I got "WAITING FOR DEVICE SERVER TO START..." and it just stayed like that for a while then when the tabs finally appear, I get the same white screen and yellow line problem.

I've seen some other posts with similar issues from a while back and non of them seem to have established a solution. I've tried some of the things they have recommended with no luck.

Any help or recommendations are appreciated,

It's a 2009 machine with MOCON 12.09

Thanks!