Haas TL2 X diameter measure oddity

Thread: Haas TL2 X diameter measure oddity

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haas TL2 X diameter measure oddity

Hey y'all. First time posting, looking forward to doing lots of learning.

I have a Haas TL2 that does something sort of odd. When touching off tools using the X Diam Measure it auto populates the Input line with whatever the last entered diameter was. While it doesn't take more than deleting it and putting in the new diameter, it is annoying when you're touching off multiple tools.

I assume there is some setting somewhere that is turned on and doing this but, for the life of me, I cannot find it.

Anyone else run into this? How do I shut off whatever is saving the old measurement?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas TL2 X diameter measure oddity

Can't say I have ever noticed this. Howsomever, you should not have to delete the old number. Touch off the tool on the OD of your work, press the X Diameter Measure key, and enter the diameter of the work that you touched off on, press enter, and the offset line should recognize your input. I don't think you need to clear the X diameter value for this to work. At least my machine does not require it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Haas TL2 X diameter measure oddity

Yeah, I definitely have to delete the old number otherwise it just adds the new entry on the end of it. Example old was 3.276 new is 3.178. if the old isn't deleted it tries to enter 3.2763.178 as the new diameter which for obvious reasons isn't acceptable.