I am creating a unique program and am running into a bit of a hang-up as far as what I need to do to get it where my mind sees it being.

First I will explain what my machining process looks like now:
  • Loop program for running 45 parts from a 24" bar.
  • Operations for turning - Face/Turn/Drill/Bore/Bar Pull/Cut-Off/repeat

I want to try to create a program that runs it like so: Face/Turn Deeper/Drill Deeper/Bore/Cut-Off/Bore/Cut-Off/Bore/Cut-Off/Bore/Cut-Off/Bar Pull/repeat.

I know one of my options is to longhand this out so that it does precisely what I want and I just have it cut say 5 parts off before moving on, but I really want to use some conditional formatting to make it loop tools a set amount of times. Something similar to this:

I was planning to use variable 100 to loop certain tools in my current looped program but got to thinking that the cut-off cannot be looped unless the code knows to move the offset each part by 1 part length. This makes me think that it might actually be faster to just longhand this all out which I was wanting to avoid. Below is an example of the variable loop I was going to run.
#100 = 1
WHILE [#100 LE 5] DO1

(conditionally looped code)

#100 = #100 + 1
END1

(code after initial loop)

Can I get away with looping a program and within that program looping tools? I did not think that would be an issue but I am not sure how the loops are managed.