Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

Thread: Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

I have various CAD models posted on GrabCad under user name pcpair. https://grabcad.com/engineers?query=...score&time=all
    Some are free to download an use, some I cant give for free due to amount of work involved. Please check the files and if interested you can contact me by pm here on cnczone or by email pcp.airguns@gmail.com
    Cad models are reverse engineered from actual guns and are accurate.
    Models on pictures from left to right: Heckler & Koch VP9, XDM 4.5 9mm, Sig Sauer X-Six Slide, Sig Sauer X-Six Frame, CZ75 SP01 Shadow Frame, Steyr Hunting 5 semiauto PCP air rifle.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-1-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-10-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-1-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-4-jpg  

Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-1-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-1-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-5-jpg   Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-20160905_163915-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

PCP;
    Nice models. Have you created one of a remington 700 stock. Gun stocks model are very hard to find. Most here on grabcad have flaws or just plain will not work as designed. I'd love to find a remington chassis.
    Thanks for posting.
    Bill

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Downloads
    Uploads

Bill, sorry I don't have remington stock models.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PCP View Post
    I have various CAD models posted on GrabCad under user name pcpair. https://grabcad.com/engineers?query=...score&time=all
    Some are free to download an use, some I cant give for free due to amount of work involved. Please check the files and if interested you can contact me by pm here on cnczone or by email pcp.airguns@gmail.com
    Models on pictures from left to right: Heckler & Koch VP9, XDM 4.5 9mm, Sig Sauer X-Six Slide, Sig Sauer X-Six Frame, CZ75 SP01 Shadow Frame, Steyr Hunting 5 semiauto PCP air rifle.
    sent you a message on grabcam

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for this link. You made awesome models! I'm planning to make some thermal monocular models using CAD too.

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 11-21-2022 at 09:23 AM. Reason: remove advertising link

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice Models PCP, how did the beretta work for you?
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Some new models available. SIG Sauer P320, Korth National Standard Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-1-jpg Guns and Gun Parts CAD files-korth_2-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Check your mail pls

Downloads
    Uploads

Still not giving up reaching out to you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PCP View Post
    Do you have any CAD files for scope rings(specifically for Meopta Booster night vision scope?( https://gritroutdoors.com/optics/spo.../night-vision/ like this one, shattered one of the rings while moving).
    Thanks for the models, been looking for Sig slide for some time