Need Help! Granite VSD-e drive flashing Red and Blue

Thread: Granite VSD-e drive flashing Red and Blue

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Granite VSD-e drive flashing Red and Blue

I have a homemade router with a Centipede setup from KSI labs. 3 axis and I get a blue steady light on two of the drives, but the y drive has flashing blue and red according to the manual, it means that the HV is either too high or too low. A voltage check indicates that I am getting 144 VDC to all three drives. What could be the cause. I have plugged in the machine and sometimes I get all blue lights on all three drives and it will perform a program, but most of the time I get the y axis flashing lights. Does anyone know if Sergey at KSI labs is still around? Please help, Robert Brown.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Granite VSD-e drive flashing Red and Blue

OK, everything is allright now by installing another drive. Checked the parameters with GDtool and then fired it up, all blue lights, so it was a bad drive, and also it took care of my Estop problems. I guess the system automatically goes into Estop with a questionable drive, so thanks everyone, Bob.