Need Help for Installation and configuration of Intermac PRO

Thread: Need Help for Installation and configuration of Intermac PRO

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help for Installation and configuration of Intermac PRO

Dear members,

I hope that this letter will find you in good health. I would like to ask if you can guide me on how to setup a CNC machine, which is manufactured from BiesseGroup. The main function of this machine is to cut glass. The machine uses ICam 1.5 software, and the model of this CNC machine is Intermac PRO with axle configuration in VETRO format, and with a working area of 4100 x 2200.

When I have done the installation of the machine software, the serial key given by the buyer has been accepted by the program, but when I have tried to open the program, I've received a message "Protection test failed ***Demo Version***". Also when I try to access the BiesseGroup folder in Common Files, to use the application RegLicenze,in order to test the interconnection between computer and the machine, I receive the message "Protezione Hardware NON trovata", which means in English "Hardware protection NOT found".

For your information, this is the view that I see during the opening of the program:

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Dokleat

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dokleatk View Post
    Dear members,

I hope that this letter will find you in good health. I would like to ask if you can guide me on how to setup a CNC machine, which is manufactured from BiesseGroup. The main function of this machine is to cut glass. The machine uses ICam 1.5 software, and the model of this CNC machine is Intermac PRO with axle configuration in VETRO format, and with a working area of 4100 x 2200.

When I have done the installation of the machine software, the serial key given by the buyer has been accepted by the program, but when I have tried to open the program, I've received a message "Protection test failed ***Demo Version***". Also when I try to access the BiesseGroup folder in Common Files, to use the application RegLicenze,in order to test the interconnection between computer and the machine, I receive the message "Protezione Hardware NON trovata", which means in English "Hardware protection NOT found".

For your information, this is the view that I see during the opening of the program:

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Dokleat
    Clearly, the manufacturer has protected this control software, you may need to pay them a license fee to unlock it.

It's a niche market machine so unlikely anyone else can help you.