Egar250 - Z Bavelloni ... Please Help

Thread: Egar250 - Z Bavelloni ... Please Help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Egar250 - Z Bavelloni ... Please Help

Welcome everyone,, I hope you all are doing great

I am in a real need for any help from you people, I am trying to make an Egar250 cnc stone cutting machine work, and this is a brand new case for me. it's my first time to deal with any stone cutting machine, I used to operate a metal cutting cnc machines. The problem is that I need to know the sequances for sending a cutting program to the machine controller through the compatable group of cad-cam programs (Easycad - Egar250cam - inout cnc). I follow all the instruction in the programming manual, although I can't find the program in the machine controller. I guess there is a procedure in the machine controller has to be fallowed to receive any cutting program from the PC. Furthermore, I strongly need a copy from the machine controller manual of use cause I don't have one.

Thank you in advance. I hope to find any answer for my questions with you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud_hola View Post
    Welcome everyone,, I hope you all are doing great

I am in a real need for any help from you people, I am trying to make an Egar250 cnc stone cutting machine work, and this is a brand new case for me. it's my first time to deal with any stone cutting machine, I used to operate a metal cutting cnc machines. The problem is that I need to know the sequances for sending a cutting program to the machine controller through the compatable group of cad-cam programs (Easycad - Egar250cam - inout cnc). I follow all the instruction in the programming manual, although I can't find the program in the machine controller. I guess there is a procedure in the machine controller has to be fallowed to receive any cutting program from the PC. Furthermore, I strongly need a copy from the machine controller manual of use cause I don't have one.

Thank you in advance. I hope to find any answer for my questions with you.
    Keep in mind that these programs run on Windows 98 and XP. and it is necessary to have the hardkey to work.
    You can directly write me tioseby@hotmail.com