5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v

Thread: 5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v

Ive got a 2000 DMG DMU50v that Ive been using with a 3+2 post that a guy wrote for me. He also wrote a full 5 ax post that creates correct tool tip moves but offsets the tool tip in X about 4" in + and about 2" + in Z. Y tip position is ok. Test part is cutting a wide chamfer on the top of a 1.25" dia cylinder. 5 axis tab set for defaults. Heres a pic of my machine setup that was recommended to use. Pretty sure that the post is OK and that the problem is the machine setup tile. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v

Ive got a 2000 DMG DMU50v that Ive been using with a 3+2 post that a guy wrote for me. He also wrote a full 5 ax post that creates correct tool tip moves but offsets the tool tip in X about 4" in + and about 2" + in Z. Y tip position is ok. Test part is cutting a wide chamfer on the top of a 1.25" dia cylinder. 5 axis tab set for defaults. Heres a pic of my machine setup that was recommended to use. The dimension in Z for the 5th axis is the pivot point info from my machine parameters. This is one of the 45 deg nutated knuckle machines. Pretty sure that the post is OK and that the problem is the machine setup tile. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v-img_6234-jpg   5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v-img_6232-2-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis machine setup creates weird offset in tool position DMG DMU50v

I think I can help !
    P M me with your e mail.