gibbs dongle

Thread: gibbs dongle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default gibbs dongle

So went back to work for a company I left, so they haven't used the Gibbs since I left. its an old Pin-Printer port screw in Dongle. does anyone here know how to use this Dongle in a new computer? Or does anyone know if Gibbs can supply a New Dongle without too much cost??

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: gibbs dongle

Quote Originally Posted by maddbomber View Post
    So went back to work for a company I left, so they haven't used the Gibbs since I left. its an old Pin-Printer port screw in Dongle. does anyone here know how to use this Dongle in a new computer? Or does anyone know if Gibbs can supply a New Dongle without too much cost??
    You would have to do an update, if it is still working on the old Windows XP then leave it there it' may not work with any of the newer systems, although you could try it on Windows 7 it may down load a driver for it

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Consider dongle emulation

keysoftwareservice.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nite2099 View Post
    Consider dongle emulation

keysoftwareservice.com
    That is stealing, if they have not eliminated the Gibbs call home, which they can't do, Gibbs will know your IP address and know who and what you are doing with there unlicensed software

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i could understand the argument, please understand the service i offer is to make a backup of the device,,,so the customer can store the actual ,device in a safe location (safe or saftey despoit box) while using an emulated key.

keysoftwareservice.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nite2099 View Post
    i could understand the argument, please understand the service i offer is to make a backup of the device,,,so the customer can store the actual ,device in a safe location (safe or saftey despoit box) while using an emulated key.

keysoftwareservice.com
    I believe you are offering a good service, for someone that is honest, the end user can still down load the software on to another computer and use the dongle, so he then could be operating 2 computers with one license or as many copies as he buys from you he could run may computers

Mactec54