voorwood A515-cnc

Thread: voorwood A515-cnc

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default voorwood A515-cnc

I have been asked to program our custom door designs into our new voorwood A515-CNC. I am having a hard time trying to figure out the varriables to put into the program, like R1;R2;X1;X2;Y2. I used auto-cad to draw up the door-jig and i thought i had the correct varriables but I have to still run by trial and error to get the result we want to come out of the machine. Is there any way or a program that i can use to get the correct varriables and not waste so much time?

CABSPEC22

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: voorwood A515-cnc

Anyone with questions about Voorwood Company equipment can contact us directly for answers. Our technical services can be reached at 530-365-3311 (Option 3) or visit Woodworking Machinery, Converting Machinery, Tooling - Voorwood for additional contacts & information.
    Programming for the A515-CNC requires more explanation than is easily posted here; Your machine should have a user manual which explains how to setup the machine - replacements can be ordered from our parts department. Be sure to have the serial number handy when contacting any department for assistance; the serial number is engraved on a plate located on the side or back of the machine and directs staff to the specifics for your machine.