Omax Maxiem 1530

Thread: Omax Maxiem 1530

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Omax Maxiem 1530

I purchased a 2013 Maxiem 1530 this week and have a few questions if you have experience with this machine or similar:

1) Omax says I need to remove the gantry prior to moving it and that generally I need to 'decommission' the machine, yet couldn't provide documentation for how to do this. The gantry looks fairly easy to remove, and I can start disconnecting everything to pack it but if you have other do's or don'ts, please let me know.
    2) Omax says I need to go through a process for setting the machine back up (leveling, laser setup of the gantry and/or machining head, etc), yet again they couldn't provide me with install docs. Any suggestions?
    3) Any online resources you can point me to which will enable me to tear down, move, setup, operate, and maintain the machine is much appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
    I purchased a 2013 Maxiem 1530 this week and have a few questions if you have experience with this machine or similar:

1) Omax says I need to remove the gantry prior to moving it and that generally I need to 'decommission' the machine, yet couldn't provide documentation for how to do this. The gantry looks fairly easy to remove, and I can start disconnecting everything to pack it but if you have other do's or don'ts, please let me know.
    2) Omax says I need to go through a process for setting the machine back up (leveling, laser setup of the gantry and/or machining head, etc), yet again they couldn't provide me with install docs. Any suggestions?
    3) Any online resources you can point me to which will enable me to tear down, move, setup, operate, and maintain the machine is much appreciated!
    Hi if the bridge isn't removed then the rails can get damaged during transit. Remove the bridge from the drain end of the tank as the controler side hard stops are factory set, this allows for correct setting and to square up the tank.
    I can discuss more if needed may be best via email.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Omax Maxiem 1530

They don't make it easy. They are not lying when they tell you their is no real documentation on most of this stuff. do you know if this a generation 1 or generation 2 maxiem?

Default Re: Omax Maxiem 1530

is correct, you need to remove the bridge as well as free the X motors, you only need to disconnect a few cables from the bridge as well as the pneumatic connections, I can help you more b