Problem sodick AQ535A ERROR 00164 short circuit (ST)

Thread: sodick AQ535A ERROR 00164 short circuit (ST)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default sodick AQ535A ERROR 00164 short circuit (ST)

i have this problem with my machine (ST) is on when i start run the program, i can do dry run but i cant have the arc when i run the program.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: sodick AQ535A ERROR 00164 short circuit (ST)

Hmm, an interesting problem. I once had something similar, I spent a lot of time and effort to fix this failure. I once spoke to a friend of mine, he is a Level 2 Electrician Penrith . He checked the grounding and the power distributor. He was able to repair my car. I mean, you can't solve the problem alone. It is better to entrust the case to a professional and everything will be fine. I also advise you to trust only reliable masters, because it is not uncommon that they intentionally damage cars so that you return to them and pay money again. good luck and bye. I hope I was able to help you with your problem and it will not bother you

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: sodick AQ535A ERROR 00164 short circuit (ST)

You were getting a ST because something was touching the wire before the initial start of the program.