Need help diagnosing X67 Remote I/O System.

Thread: Need help diagnosing X67 Remote I/O System.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help diagnosing X67 Remote I/O System.

I'm operating a Mach-2c Flow Waterjet and went to boot it up after the weekend this monday with no issues until I started the cut. Everything is operating normally and there isnt a pressure gauge that is reading wrong but no water or abrasive comes out when triggered on the computer. I came it figure it either had to be the solenoids going bad or the I/O box that powers them. I tested the solenoids and they work fine but the I/O box is acting strange. The model number for the I/O box is X67DM1321.

Normally with these things I've had the numbers for each X2X link light up green in normal operation with power running to them. Right now the box is lighting up at the top and bottom indicating that there is power and the number 5 link is lit up orange and has constant power running to it. I thought that maybe that one had gone bad so immediately ordered a new one and have the exact same issue and I'm at a loss now. I need power on numbers 1-4 to open the solenoids to run the water and abrasive properly. The wiring is setup right but if anyone has an idea as to what it could be I can get more info on the problem and report back. I'd appreciate any insight at all if anyone can direct me to someone that knows anything about these damn I/O boxes because frankly this is my first time experiencing a problem like this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help diagnosing X67 Remote I/O System.-20190924_114957-jpg