Fanuc Tape Cut-W0 - Problem with zeroing absolute position (347 V ABS. PULSE CODER)

Thread: Fanuc Tape Cut-W0 - Problem with zeroing absolute position (347 V ABS. PULSE CODER)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Tape Cut-W0 - Problem with zeroing absolute position (347 V ABS. PULSE CODER)

Hello everyone
    A few days ago there was a problem with my Fanuc Tape Cut-W0 EDM machine

It all started with a broken wire, which normally happens, I drove it a bit to make it easier to install the wire, after it was put on, it required zeroing with the VERT button, but this time she did not want to reset, she also did not indicate any error. After turning the machine off and on, a 347 V ABS. PULSE CODER.
    Thinking that this is a problem with the battery maintaining position I replaced them with new ones, of course when the machine was turned on, unfortunately nothing helped, the error was still the same. All encoder readings work correctly, the position is remembered when the machine is turned off, axis travels in jog mode also work, you cannot just reset the absolute values ??on the V and U axes so the machine will not start because it throws error 048 NEED REFERENCE RETURN. I changed the encoders on the V and U axes and then the error changed and it was no longer 347 V ABS. PULSE CODER only 337 U ABS. PULSE CODER. You can guess that the fault lies in the encoder but how does it affect the machine? the readings are working properly, are there any other communication signals? After connecting encoders, strangely no error is displayed anymore, but the machine still cannot be reset. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong with the EDM?
    If anyone needs a motor model: A06B-0531 and throw encoder wiring in attachment.

Best regards