Charmilles Roboform 200 - HELP2!

Thread: Charmilles Roboform 200 - HELP2!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Charmilles Roboform 200 - HELP2!

I am trying to get a Charmilles Roboform 200 up and running. I have a power supply issue (covered in my first post), but I don't think I have all the floppies
    that originally came with the machine.

I have the Technology, Communications, and Diagnostics floppies, but I know there should be 4 floppies. What is the missing floppy?

Can I use the any of the 100, 200, or 400 series machine floppies, or are they different for each configuration? I have a plain Jane model 200, with no 'C' axis or tool changer. I know I'm suppose to load a file called INIPAR, which I assume has all the machine initialization parameters on it, so it may be specific to my machine (or at least to any 200 without a C axis or tool changer).

If it is specific to my configuration, is there anyone out there who can send me a copy of their floppy?

On another subject, it sounds like the measurement software was an option.
    Was it software distributed by floppy or was it sold as an upgrade to an on-board EPROM?

Thanks for all your help, as a newbie to EDM I really appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Paul Hoffman

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found the answer.

The floppy I needed I already have - the communications floppy.

The 4th floppy is the "technique" disk which just spec's out what products were used in your machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 4th disk

The 4th disk is in deed a 'technology' disk. It contains the .tec files which are your E registers settings or E paks. If you have the books, you will most likely be able to get by without it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Charmilles Roboform 200 - HELP2!

My charmilles roboform 20 1996, when charging it shows in the screen EFF PA3? Is there any missing in the system? What is the software missing? What do i need to do? Is there any software to re installl? What is the firmware application installed in the this machine? Can anyone please have an answer i need help, Thank you and appreciate for the help.
    my email barberopinoy@gmail.com

Eman