Needs help !!! Sodick A320D with AWT - Control EX21 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needs help !!! Sodick A320D with AWT - Control EX21

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Needs help !!! Sodick A320D with AWT - Control EX21

Hi guys, I have the same problem, in a MARK 25, the screen stops at SYSTEM LOADING 11, and then asks for "SYS2 VERSION UP INSTALL" and 3 install disks that i dont have, I already changed the two CR6 batteries included in the 386 CPU units, the UPS is ok.

Does anyone resolved this problem yet or has the installation disks that can share with us?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, good day, I have a problem in an ap500 cutting machine, when the pc was started the system was loaded in 12, the staff turned off the machine and then the pc asked to insert system disk, I put the disk but I do not know what to do , Can somebody help me.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mescotc View Post
    We recently purchased a preowned 1996 Sodick A320D with EX21 Control, M/c with single floppy drive ( Epson 486 SE PC ) m/c in excellent condition with very low EDHours , M/c installed properly , test cuts taken OK.
    Next week , while shuting down the m/c , operater made a mistake by switching "Source off" first , Next day on powering up the m/c , while booting m/c (SYSTEM LOADING stops at 11 ) displayed error " SYS2 Version up Install , insert floppy disk, press any key " , after that every time on booting, m/c displays same error and asks for system disc. I think this is abnormal.
    Pls. suggest.

Atul M.
    mescotc@sancharnet.in
    +91 9823220324
    Please let me know how did you solved this issue? We have same issue & my floppy drive is not reading the floppy & stops at SYSTEM LOADING 12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12