ArtCam Express

Thread: ArtCam Express

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ArtCam Express

I'm a complete newcomer to the industry coming from a tooling platform but brought ArtCAM Express for $ 99.
    ArtCam Express is a program that I do not know anything about. The cheapest ArtCam I have bought their 2.5 version and it costs 3000 dollars. Since V Carve Pro has received the message, they have lost market share. The result is the Express version.

For years, I blasted my signs to get the woodgrain texture. I lived well there but it was hard work. Now I can get my 3D program and do woodgrain, use my EZ Router, while having a cup of coffee. That's a better method. The other uses I have for 3D are the small elements I put in my signs. They give a customized view and I can charge it out. For the entire time a custom 3D shop is essential. Here is an example. I have made two of these for the farm entrance.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ArtCam Express

Quote Originally Posted by linhnv231 View Post
    I'm a complete newcomer to the industry coming from a tooling platform but brought ArtCAM Express for $ 99.
    ArtCam Express is a program that I do not know anything about. The cheapest ArtCam I have bought their 2.5 version and it costs 3000 dollars. Since V Carve Pro has received the message, they have lost market share. The result is the Express version.

For years, I blasted my signs to get the woodgrain texture. I lived well there but it was hard work. Now I can get my 3D program and do woodgrain, use my EZ Router, while having a cup of coffee. That's a better method. The other uses I have for 3D are the small elements I put in my signs. They give a customized view and I can charge it out. For the entire time a custom 3D shop is essential. Here is an example. I have made two of these for the farm entrance.
    V-Carve had nothing to do with ArtCams software demise, AutoCAD, just had to many products and that was one of the one's to go

ArtCam Express for $99 will be a hacked copy, if it all works you got lucky

Mactec54