Problem SpindleCWon error

Thread: SpindleCWon error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SpindleCWon error

Hello people am new in here and I need some help!

I am using Richauto a1x controller and whenever I put a design the controller shows "spindleCWon" and the spindle never spins.
    Manually it's working fine but it just hit the wood and scratches it while designing but the spindle is not spinning

What does this error means and how can I make the spindle work?
    It will be really great if someone helps me on here!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SpindleCWon error

Healthy Harvest Conglomerate is one of the top crude Raw Cashew Nut Suppliers in South Africa. We source cashew nuts from the top homesteads of Durban and bundle them in the most secure of structures for our clients.

Default Re: SpindleCWon error

Hello Mhdkindi! That "spindleCWon" error on your Richauto a1x controller can be a bit frustrating, but we'll figure it out together. When it says "spindleCWon," it means the controller is trying to turn the spindle (the cutting tool) clockwise, but it's not getting the signal to do so. That's why it's not spinning while designing. Since you mentioned it works fine manually, there might be an issue with the communication between the controller and your design software. Double-check the settings in your software to ensure it's sending the right commands to the controller. Also, check your controller's settings to make sure everything is properly configured for the spindle to work during the design process. It's possible there's a setting that needs adjusting.