industrial control and automation equipment for business

Thread: industrial control and automation equipment for business

Downloads
    Uploads

Default industrial control and automation equipment for business

Hey,

Its have been 2 years that I am working in the food industry. I have a butter making company in Toronto having few employees. Now I am planning to include automation so that our work becomes easier, fast and effective. We found some difficulties when all things are done manually, from the starting stage of gathering the raw materials to packaging the final product. So I think automating these processes would make a positive change.

I found some videos on YouTube in which people who are doing butter selling business on a large scale using industrial control and automation equipment to get their work done. It was satisfying to watch and I have decided to implement it in my company too. I searched online about such services and came to know about an industrial electronics manufacturing company in Toronto. Had anyone tried their services? Can you share your opinions? Or is there any other company in Toronto which you think is good for my company? How to choose the best one? Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: industrial control and automation equipment for business

You will probably find there is already proven equipment used in the processing of food packaging etc.
    A someone who used to service various forms of this type of equipment, it is also an advantage to find either a company that also supplies the service capability or at least a local company that offer these services.
    Especially when the process is automated and the line is down due to a equipment fault.
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: industrial control and automation equipment for business

Thanks for the response.