Dear Colleagues,

I have an old Tecno Wasino LG-6 lathe with FANUC 0-T control board. These days we have tried to switch on but when attempt to start it error SU-01 occurs on the NC control board - means spindle drive alarm. The power supply was checked and cleaned with contect cleaner.
The machine is powered by a three phase transformer which convert 3 phase 380 volts into three phase 220 volt / 50Hz. When switch on the main switch the ventilators start and on the 4 digit display on the NC control board lights up message SO-01 for about 2 seconds and than start blinking message SU-01 ( the alarm I mention above). The control board in front of the machine, (operator control board where is the CRT display) nothing is light up. When I switch th "ON" button on these board, the machine try to switch on the contactor for hydraulic unit, but couldn't hold the switch on state and switch off immediately. When looking on the NC board in the back in this condition lights up one red LED on the one of the control modules. After this nothing happens. When I push the OFF button on the Operator panel, the RED LED on NC board switch OFF. More or less that's all. The CRT display and front Operator control panel is like a "dead".
Please help to solve this problem.
Please Help !