3040 CNC Chinese junk router software problems

Thread: 3040 CNC Chinese junk router software problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry 3040 CNC Chinese junk router software problems

so me and my dad wnated to get into CNC just as a fun side hobby but this machines been nothing but junk so far. The CD that came with it has not a lick of English and all the applications on the disk seem to be corrupt in one way or another. a Message comes up saying "ERROR B109-13 Cannot compress" and that'S with the Artcam software and the Mach3 controller software. I tried downlaoding mach3 directly from the website but it cant detect my device because all the drivers are in this corrupted CD! So i was just wondering i anyone experienced similar problems. This was just a cheap router we got off aliexpress to try it out but its been such a handful.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by jpwalsh5336; 04-13-2019 at 11:34 PM. Reason: tags

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 3040 CNC Chinese junk router software problems

jpwalsh5336 what manufacturer is the cnc from ?

Default Re: 3040 CNC Chinese junk router software problems

Hmmm.. I bought such a cheap router some years back to mostly check it out. Mine came with a rotary hand piece as a spindle. LOL. Quite the joke. Still it actually worked if I kept the feeds and rapids fairly low. I finally upgraded all the electronics on it and now I use it modestly often for making wood plaques... with a Bosch Colt 1HP router for the spindle. Those I have seen all need a lot of work. I had the advantage of being on my third machine when I bought my 1st Chinese extruded frame router. I would never recommend one for somebody's first machine.

I would suggest you contact the seller and see if they have fresh copies of the software, drivers, and documentation for your machine that you can download. Some cheap Chinese machine sellers are done with you after the sale. Others actually have information available.

If you were nearby I'd just suggest you bring your machine over to my shop and we would look it over to see what may be salvageable. (Yuma, Az)

Bob La Londe
    http://www.YumaBassMan.com