Europe Is CNC'ing a good job/career?

Thread: Is CNC'ing a good job/career?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is CNC'ing a good job/career?

So long story short, 1 year ago when I was 19 I was jobless and pretty much was handed a job as a trainee CNC operator on +30% my minimum wage.

1 year later I've learned A LOT. My boss keeps saying one day I will realize how much of an opportunity I was given to learn the CNC and the skills at such young age (bare in mind I have no qualifications at all and no idea what a CNC even was).

I feel ive gained enough experience that I could go elsewhere and be "OK" with operating CNC wise (which to confirm I have 0 plans of doing!).

I just sort of feel ive been ignorant and slightly took it for granted until now. Mainly because ive recently gotten super into my job and searching things at home how I could improve my work & be a better CNC operator and also noticed CNC'ing in roughly the same all around the world.