my torch will not fire-stopped mid cut

Thread: my torch will not fire-stopped mid cut

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default my torch will not fire-stopped mid cut

I need some help, my torch stopped firing mid cut and I can't get it going again. I replaced everything in the box power supply, the relay, new estop new G540. I have tested all of the outside wires and the torch will fire manually but not by mach3. I don't get any fault red lights. The relay kicks on and the torch blows air but it goes right back off and never arcs when I try run mach3. I have been running the table for years so none of my settings were changed since it was cutting then just stopped. All of my wires are connected correctly. I can even go in the box and jump wires and get it to fire but nothing when I try to run gcodes. I have it hooked to my miller and I even hooked up my hypertherm, both fired manually. I have search on various forums but have not seen the answer to this question. I had a proma hooked to my old box but I didn't hook it up to this one. I was not using it when the torch stopped so it is not that. Any suggestions?
    Thanks for any suggestions to get me cutting again.