need an alphacam post for xilog3 on scm 120s, also how to download xilog3 for pc.....

Thread: need an alphacam post for xilog3 on scm 120s, also how to download xilog3 for pc.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default need an alphacam post for xilog3 on scm 120s, also how to download xilog3 for pc.....

will soon start using a scm 120s with xilog3, have posts for wadkin machine but not for scm with xilog3. Also does anyone know where to safely download a copy of the xilog to install on pc so I can practice while I am laid up. I know it may sound daft to want to practice on xilog if I can get hold of a post for acam but it pays to know at least the basics just in case I have to change or add anything to a program. Also, anybody have any training notes for building programs? I have a copy of the help files from the machine but could do with anything that is step by step.....
    email is ...woodbutchery@btinternet.com...

Stuart

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: need an alphacam post for xilog3 on scm 120s, also how to download xilog3 for pc.

managed to get the xilog from the machine and can use on pc but cant actually install it but never mind. The one thing that I cannot get it to do is import a DXF file on the pc. I managed to do it on the machine but cant figure out how to make it work on pc. Anyone got any ideas or had the same problem?
    Stuart