Xilog 3 Error

Thread: Xilog 3 Error

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Xilog 3 Error

Hi all,

Signed up to this lovely forum as you've managed to help many other people with their issues.

I have Xilog3 on a SCM Record 220 CNC but I have suddenly encountered an issue within Xilog3 that doesn't allow me to save any file, I am met with the error message "Save Impossible: NO EDIT active".

I am able to open up settings/PGMs and edit them but when I go to save I am met with the above error.

I have made sure all the xilog files have full access, the user account is an administrator and I've checked every setting I can to see what is causing this issue but I have run out of ideas. I understand that the issue is to do with the 'file lock' however I cannot circumvent it.

The machine uses windows 98/2000 so it is an old machine however the computer inside is new and has been working the last 2 years without issue. I believe a setting may have been changed or a file moved/deleted.

I would appreciate any help or advice,
    JazzHands