probotix nightmare

Thread: probotix nightmare

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default probotix nightmare

I bought a probotix nebula. full works. only thing i did not add was the als tool change system. machine came well packed. unpacked it was ok. read the instructions ( which is absolute garbage) and assemble the machine. machine wont work. called customer support no answer. sent pictures. called again. no answer. called again. sent more pictures. no answer.

checked the box that drives the motors disconnected wires. called again. no response. now there is no way this company can log into their own system to diagnose it.
    offered them a free trip they refused.

now i am stuck with a 6k machine and i can do my work. honestly the shapeoko for 1k is a better damn machine. it has customer support. now does any one here have any idea how to make this machine work or do i have go legal on probotix team.

an help would be much apredicated. thanks in advance. i read so much good stuff about this machine. i am just so dissapionted and frustrated thats all.

ps this machine has been sitting for 5 months and until now no production.