Biesse Cnc non Tlp problem

Thread: Biesse Cnc non Tlp problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Biesse Cnc non Tlp problem

Hello everybody

firstly guys i would like to thank you for all the efforts you do here in this forum to help us ,then i would like to explain a problem that happened with me after i disassembled the drilling head in my Biesse Rover Cnc and i reassembled it , also i found one of the sensors doesn't work because the piston doesn't touch the sensor this piston is connected down with one of the tools i need to know how to fix that by adjusting the piston in it's place, i attached a picture of the errors ,please i need help

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biesse Cnc non Tlp problem-biesse-cnc-error-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Biesse Cnc non Tlp problem

You need to adjust the sensor mounted externally on the piston. If the LED on the sensor will not light up, you probably need to replace the sensor or wire. In the rare case the piston does not move its full range of movement on its stroke then you need to replace the piston.
    Mark T
    CNC Custom Services - CNC Service, CNC Support, CNC Training for the CNC Woodworking Industry focused on CNC Routers and CNC Point-to-Point Machines.