So, i'll try to explain best I can, I started with a computer with a vinyl cutter hooked to it, it worked great.... Now I just built a cnc plasma table and installed mach 3 with UC100, turned on worked great. now here is the problem

When I go to use my vinyl cutter it starts to cut than freezes. after alot of time I reinstalled the drivers for the vinyl cutter, then vinyl cutter works great again, but here I go to open mach 3 and I get an error "The uc100 is not connected" I am getting pissed. So I uninstall uc100 , reinstall it and its drivers. and guess what happens when I go to use my vinyl cutter... it freezes up again.

If someone has a solution to this problem, I will be more than greatful as I cant be the only guy to run multiple machines from a computer. There is got to be some settings or something to be changed, mabye they think they are on the same port, and that it is the same machine being pluged in? I have no idea, I just know i need it fixed because I cant be playing the uninstall and reinstall driver hopscotch everytime I want to use one of the machines.

thank you!