Gerber Sabre 408 & Push Through letters

Thread: Gerber Sabre 408 & Push Through letters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gerber Sabre 408 & Push Through letters

Hello I am a new cnc user and a longtime sign maker and I wanted to know if there is any kind of tutorial on how to setup files for push through acrylic. I am working in adode Illustrator for designing and have Artpath for my router. I also have Omega but i am not familiar with this program. What i would like to know is how to setup a file so that the sharp corners fit into push through. I have created one job in the past but I rounded all of the sharp edges so they would fit into the shape from the bit i was using. What i would like to know if there is a easier way of doing this instead of me designing each one by hand? Please if you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Scott

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gerber Sabre 408 & Push Through letters

Hello
    I am an Engraver in eastern CT I have been happily running a Dimension 200 router with a high speed precision spindle for 20 plus years I do a lot of work in Omega when I want to do fit together shapes (if I understand correctly) in composer (plt) I select the shape completely go to tools and select fillet corners plug in the radius slightly larger than the cutter .001-.002 select outside corners and apply or ok then go to artpath and cut out in a male path. this is for the inner piece. Barry, Finest Engraving LLC

- - - Updated - - -

Hello
    I am an Engraver in eastern CT I have been happily running a Dimension 200 router with a high speed precision spindle for 20 plus years I do a lot of work in Omega when I want to do fit together shapes (if I understand correctly) in composer (plt) I select the shape completely go to tools and select fillet corners plug in the radius slightly larger than the cutter .001-.002 select outside corners and apply or ok then go to artpath and cut out in a male path. this is for the inner piece. Barry, Finest Engraving LLC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gerber Sabre 408 & Push Through letters

buen dia
    si lo hay una forma mas rapida