North America Mori Seki Quality of Service and Support

Thread: Mori Seki Quality of Service and Support

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Mori Seki Quality of Service and Support

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about the quality of service that is provided by Mori Seki direct. We recently purchased a new Mori Seki NL3000 and Mori Seki dropped our distributor and took over the account themselves. Not feeling the same level of support with Mori as we had with our other machine tool distributor. Does anyone deal directly with Mori Seki for service and how would you rate their service? We plan to purchase a larger machine this year and having second thoughts about Mori. Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mori Seki Quality of Service and Support

Hit and miss. Some of the guys are very helpful, however the DMG Mori Corporate not so much. It has gotten worse here as DMG personnel are shifted to service/management roles. We are fairly fortunate that the distributor (although part of DMG Mori) still care in this area, so we get good service. DMG Mori always seem slow to respond to problems, and will never admit fault. They used to be much better IMO, and I blame the DMG merger myself.

I'm a die hard Mori fan, and have always been negative towards DMG from years in machine tools. I hope they can get it together soon.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Underthetire - Thanks for the input. I wish these guys cared as much about their business as we do ours!

Downloads
    Uploads

We have MORI SEIKI SV-403 VMC machine with MSG-501 controller and we have facing problem with spindle. we give 200 rpm command spindle run OK and no alarm and we give morethen 200 rpm EX0491 spindle speed abnormal alarm comes and spindle stop that time spindle drive display saw - - . No any alarm on spindle drive or axis or power module.
    please help me and support for this problem.

Thanks In advance

Amit jholapara
    +91 9898732126
    jholapara@yahoo.com