Any Cimagrafi users out there?

Thread: Any Cimagrafi users out there?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any Cimagrafi users out there?

Been using their suite of cad/cam software for 2 years and have been a little frustrated with the lack of information from these folks. The local dealer went out of business not long after we purchased it and the site offers no forum. Well.

I have managed to figure things out enough to cover my employers needs. I use Rhino to create models and the cam module to create tool paths. (I'm not always happy with the amount of air we're cutting and have resorted to making my own paths from time to time). I have carved guitar tops, necks and jigs of all kinds. Even sank a mold. I'm sure I am not using the program to its fullest capability, yet.

Anyway, if you have been using this product and want to share information, lets talk. TIA

Doug