Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 406

Page 406 of 418 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

I have a small company that paints gun in oklahoma

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all im from Quebec Canada, a retired engineer, IT analyst. Interested in cnc, electronics and fun.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from the Ozark Mountains. Spent the majority of my career on the road managing Industrial Construction Projects. Coming home and opening a metal shop in my hometown. CNC Plasma table, set of pinch rolls up to 3/16" and angle rolls........

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, great for a chance to connect with people with similar interests.
    I have spent the last 45 years as a woodworker, welder fabricator, Electronic engineer, Programmer.
    I’m sure that I’ll be spending some time on this forum as I build a couple of CNC projects.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, folks!
    I'm from Brazil and I'm eager to improve my knowledge about CNC technics and machines.
    I'm an undergraduate in electric engineering and I'm intending to build a CNC machine as my final project.
    I hope to learn a lot with all you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello there!
    I'm a pizza delivery driver by trade but an avid hobbyist maker in my spare time. Member of several London makerspaces and currently learning all I can about machining things.
    I enjoy building things whether they be mechanical or electrical and have been teaching myself coding of various kinds.
    Hopefully this forum can help with all of my future enquiries!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I'm in Maryland USA. I'm just getting into CNC hobby and have had mine for about 6 months or so.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.
    I'm an avid DIYer about to start my own CNC plasma table.After spending the last five years scratch building a road legal replica of a Caterham Levante I decided there must be an easier way of making all these bloody brackets than with a 5" grinder and a drill. So before my next project (car engine into a jet ski) I plan to build my plasma table. being a complete newbe to CNC and just starting to teach myself Fusion 360, I'm looking forward to checking out other peoples work and skills.
    Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone.

I've lurked here for 5 years, without giving so much as a hello! I've found tons of helpful advice and ideas here, for which I'm very grateful. What an awesome group of people.

I learned the trade of manual machining in my teenage years and have managed to get my hands on a wide range of both CNC and analog machines..from lathes and VMCs to waterjets, lasers and plasma cutters.
    Due to the fact that CNC had become my biggest hobby, just making a paycheck wasn't enough, so I've built several gantry routers at home. Fun Fun.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy, the kids and I have been building our plasma/router table for ourselves for fun and hobby. We home school so thought it would be a fun way we could spend time together learning different things. They already know more about the cad software than I do. lol Just here to learn. We have CandCnc electronics, used Precision Plasma plans and Hypertherm Powermax 65. Waiting on our router mount to get that going. Thanks for having us!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hey all
    im a complete neebie to cnc , and want to get into it .love build epic pc builds and im gamer by nature but love drawing out plans for desks and other things and building them,i do alot of woodworking to mellow my self .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Everyone, I've got over 30 years experience in CNC and industrial automation service. I've done PLC's, control and drive retrofits, and tons of troubleshooting on many different platforms. I still enjoy learning new things all the time and helping others learn things. I've been trying to give back to the industry by doing training classes for the Manufacturing Extension Partnership program run by NIST. It's rewarding helping people learn new skills and I meet a lot of great people that way. My company has a large collection of manuals on controls, drives, and machines of different vintages and OEM's. I stay quite busy but will help you out if I can with information or documentation. I'll look forward to learning things from you all in the future.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a retired Pipefitter and built a CNC Router from Patrick Hoods book "Build Your Own CNC Machine". I am at the point of installing the electronics. I thought I better learn how to use the electronics. I am completely at a loss of how even get started. I was hoping to find instructions on what to do. I am really new to computer programs. I was thinking making a simple For Sale sign for my first project. I hope someone can help me get started. Tommie

Last edited by tommiefromva; 04-21-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone,

I'm Software/electronics engineer by profession and based in New Jersey. My interests include electronics, collect 60's/70's stereo equipment.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone,
    I'm technician in machining shop. I want to get more information about cnc from this roup

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone,
    I'm amateur carpenter. I want to get more information about cnc from this group and maby I'l try to build one by my own

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi togheter, Iam Dan, cabinet maker from Southwest Germany. I started building a cnc in a manic state of mind....now comes the tricky part, finish this project. Help is very welcome :-)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! I'm Maxwell, I'm from Brazil. I have a CNC HL 1060 from China. I started my works now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Helloes from Serbia (yeah i know it says Hungary) need to ask admins to implement it in registration feature...
    I love woodworking and joinery/carpentry, in process of making a homemade CNC / 3d printer that would be my hobby and maybe/hopefully side job... but overall an interesting project. learning cad inventor and everything about cnc machining and best practices

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I am DIY bandit. Interests are 3dmodeling, CAD, Fabrication, Tools, Metal shaping, Hacking, Programing
    I am here because I am starting to retrofit some old machinery.

Page 406 of 418 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416 ... LastLast