Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 684

Page 684 of 684 FirstFirst ... 184584634674681682683684
Results 8,197 to 8,200 of 8200

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi,
    I'm new to the CNC router world. No previous experience at all, not even with software. I'm looking to buy a CNC router by January and I wanted advice on my purchase. It will be for a hobby/possible small business. Interested in making signs, small furniture, home decor etc. My budget is going to be around $4,000. I prefer a larger bed size maybe 4x4, and prefer easy as possible software as I am just starting out. Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all. New member/old guy here. Looking to start a small business from my home as I'll be 60 soon and my retirement plan basically consists of dropping dead at my current job. I just received my Carbide3D Nomad which is sitting in a box on the living room floor. We are converting the guest room into a small work/office this week and the Nomad is my first machine. Since it is in my living quarters, which I rent and also has to double as an occasional guest room I opted for the Nomad to test the waters. It has a small footprint, seems reasonably quiet and is enclosed. Let's see how it goes.

I joined the forums here to learn what I could and maybe try out some of the test files I see people have posted.

All the best,

Burt

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there. I am a hobbyist machine engineer looking for additional information, useful threads, some questions to be advised, some things to build/repair/maintain/design.
    Just a little extra curious about cnc machining with all details, components and ideas in general.

Looking forward,

Downloads
    Uploads

New to CNC forum and planning to make a cnc router/milling for acrylic cutting. There are tons of information in the Internet. Really confused on where to start...

And yes, I want to build a platform for 4 foot x 3 foot area. Cutting area would be approximately 45" x 33". I currently get all my acrylic works cut in laser from a laser cutting shop. Wanted to build a cnc router/milling so that I can do at my own wish and time.

Page 684 of 684 FirstFirst ... 184584634674681682683684