Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 416

Page 416 of 418 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello Shushmita .

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi people!

I'm a mould engineer from Turkiye and my name is Kenan (21 age). i know conventional machining centers and manufacturing technologies very well. Furthermore solidworks,catia and WorkNC. I believe that i'm pro about WorkNC.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi people!

I'm a mould engineer from Turkiye and my name is Kenan (21 age). i know conventional machining centers and manufacturing technologies very well. Furthermore solidworks,catia and WorkNC. I believe that i'm pro about WorkNC.

Hi All, My name is Basil and at present retired and living in NC. I had a couple years programming and operating a CNC Mill in a job shop. Got me a CNC Router to play with so that I don't drive my wife nuts in retirement. Firm believer in forums, get a bunch of like minds together and things could get....interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads

Couponswebdeal is a place where you can get a discount on your online shopping.
    https://www.couponswebdeal.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,

This is my first post but have been lurking for awhile. I’ve just jumped in the deep end on my first CNC project with a conversion of a Syntop ZAY7045FG-1 mill using a Newker 18iMi-4 controller.

Stupidly the first step of the conversion is to build myself a workshop to put it in so there’s going to be a lot of parts collecting and bench testing before I see any chips flying...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I have just registered today. Need to find out how to fix an AL001 error on a CNC Router (China) that is running Syntac Software. The Gantree was hesitating on free movement, but I have blown out the debris and cannot reset the machine from the error.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone, I'm Jonathan from Nigeria. I will be glad to find new friends here

Downloads
    Uploads

hello
    i am now (sorry guys my English so bad )
    i make i diy cnc but You always get off track
    i looking help

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, my name is Hellmut and I live in Germany close to Munich. The reason I am here today it to find references or to get help to fix my Optimum BF20L. I own this machine for well over 10 years and I have left it when I got problems with my machine.

Attachment 450289

Due to serious health problems and in the consequence slow progress I started to organize my workshop. As I also lost my job I had to switch to find and organize what I had purchased over 2 decades instead of buying a new part. Here you see what I call my new workbench where I have placed my Optimum Bohrfräse BF 20L with digital display for the coordinates X, Y, and Z.

In this picture, you also see my rotary table placed on the coordinate table with which I was able to begin the work to make a drum I will be using in a model sailboat. Sadly the mill got the damage that led to the mill to be fluctuating around the axis it should. I defined the intention to start to work to repair this when the order in my workshop had achieved to have the surfaces of both workbenches empty.

Attachment 450291

Here a sample view of the chaos on my electronics workbench. Similar chaos was on both workbenches. I have not yet achieved my final goal, but at least I can start to fix my BF20L. I have been trying to find if there is a thread in this forum that deals with fixing a BF20 and which speaks about the proper electric circuits.

I will wait to see if somebody knows about the proper thread or at least can tell me where I should open a new thread to address my project of fixing the BF20L.

Regards Hellmut

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm Masha!
    Glad to join your forum discussions! I'm currently working as a content manager at https://apiko.com/ - a mobile and web app development company. So, I'm interested in different software topics, want to broaden my expertise in software development.

Downloads
    Uploads

In the Speaking test, you will have a discussion with a certified examiner. It will be interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get
    Data Science Training In Bangalore
    Data Science Training
    Data Science Online Training
    Data Science Training In Hyderabad

Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings from the UK.
    Hobby CNC router, industrial CNC Plasma user
    Heavy vehicle engineering with a slant towards compaction systems used for garbage collection.
    Here to learn more about the mechanics of the CNC machines and how to modify existing kit for better results.
    All the best
    Nigel

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

'Rekd
    Hello. Greetings from Kenya.
    My name is Kevin and i would like some help. a few years ago, i purchased a used cnc from a local Chinese wood shop. It needed some servicing but at the time i did not have the money to do so.
    I am now trying to figure out what parts are needed for the cnc machine to operate. Kindly find attached pictures of the cnc plus a video of the cabinet, where i understand some parts are required?

The local Chinese wood shop closed down, and local engineers/technicians are quoting me high for their services hence my post.

I understand Cad/Cam, just need help getting the machine up and running.

Please inform me of the part needed?

Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, My name is Kevin a proud owner of a 1325 wood cnc.
    It requires servicing and i do not know which components are needed. I bought the machine from a local chinese wood shop here in Kenya but they have closed down.

Local technicians are quoting very high and i was hoping i could find some help here.
    Check out the pictures and a video of the cabinet here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Au?usp=sharing

The machine was tested before it was bought, so i know it must not be a major problem.
    I know there is a component missing in the cabinet, i just don't know which component and what it does.

Thank you in advance.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Website speed issue

I am facing a problem with my website named https://bestmultimeter2020.com as with its speed due to the Cumulative layout shift. I try this too much to correct if anyone then please reply to me so that I can share personal information about my website

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and to CNC. I've been given a 3018 machine and was hoping to use it to cut parts to build a larger machine. I'm going to start with something simple, a door number for our house but I can find any software that allows me to design and then save in .nc format. It's more than likely because I have no idea hence joining a forum.
    Any advise would be a great help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Hawaii...
    I have solid conversational programming experience with the prototrak smx controller at work and I have just gotten into the home CNC mill.
    I took an ATRUMP 9x49 milling machine (Bridgeport clone) and added a CNCMASTERS retrofit. all seems good with the retrofit, the support is not to bad.

Does anyone have this retrofit? has anyone added an mpg pendant besides the cncmasters one that they sell?

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much for sharing this Thread with us. I really like your Thread. Please keep sharing more informative Thread like this. Thank you
    The Undoing Grace Sachs Coat

Hey Gang,
    35 year veteran of the Manufacturing/CNC game.
    Licensed Mould Maker (Canuck Spelling ), Tool & Die Maker, Machinist, & Welder (Yes - 4 tickets & I work in Engineering)
    I'm currently Engineering Manager at a mid sized shop in London Ontario.
    We use Solid Works for both design & generating toolpaths for our Hurco VMC ( with Hurco WinMax) & Cyclone Lathe (with Fagor 8040).
    The Cyclone Lathe has been dormant for about 10 years. When powered up, it tells me that the internal battery voltage is critically low.
    I'll post in the proper section for that issue though.
    Looking forward to the forum, both giving & receiving.

Page 416 of 418 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418 LastLast