So, what did I miss?

Thread: So, what did I miss?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default So, what did I miss?

Vacation was too short, but I'm back.
    I didn't exactly forget what day it was either. Those are the real good vacations. I was supposed to close on a house during the time off so I had to stay near the phone. But that didn't happen on time either. Next week instead. Am also in no hurry to jump back into the work mode or any thing that reminds me of it.

Similar Threads:
    "The source of expertise is not in the memorization of the minute details of a subject but in the thorough understanding of the fundamental concepts on which it is based." --author unknown

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Welcome back Turbine....

So where did you go? Cold? Hot?

PEACE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Couldn't go far.Only to NH and Maine. The wifes family reunion party is in Gilead ME. (pop about 600) Just down the road from Mt. Washington. That is the life up there. Those people just don't give a crap about anything And why should ya when yer all related

"The source of expertise is not in the memorization of the minute details of a subject but in the thorough understanding of the fundamental concepts on which it is based." --author unknown

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

And believe it or not I didn't miss the computer.
    It was torture for my wife though. She wants a laptop.
    At least untill she sees what satellite costs