set-up & operation sheets

Thread: set-up & operation sheets

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question set-up & operation sheets

I need help on setting up a time keeping system in a proto-type shop. Does any one know or have sample sheets I can look at. Thanks, Bill

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you looking for a excell sheet or a program to track time? You could use a program like Quicken that has time logging per job I believe.

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

I use a time tracking sheet that you manually fill in I will try to get it and put it up tomarrow.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default set-up & operation sheets

Right now i am manually filling in my time sheets this takes forever , the problem is many work orders same part number, also there is only one job that is a money maker in the shop.
    What the owner is trying to do is get a grip on what it cost to run the proto-type side of the shop. I asked company to put something on the computer so I can scan in. We have hand held scanners so it should be no problem. Can or is it possible for excell to scan ?
    Thanks, Bill Johansen

Downloads
    Uploads

It is possible to do it with excel but you'll need to write the macros for it. I believe the winsock control will do it, but I"m not sure of how it would be coded.

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

The simplest form of barcode reader is called a "wedge". It is installed between teh keyboard and PC. It shoots caharacters that would otherwise come from the keyboard. In this wsetup, essentially any thinkg you do with keystrokes can be done with the scanner. Additionally some units allow programming of macros in the scanner itself that can extend this functionality. As Rekd said, the addition of some macros in your software is an easy way to prompt for and manipulate scanned data.

CAM

I will post more regarding the initial question when I have a little more time, just got a call, gotta go.

Wee aim to please ... You aim to ... PLEASE.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking set-up & operation sheets

Thanks for all of the help, the company is going to let me use some software called VISUAL MANUFACTURING. It will take some time for them to set up, but is better than tons of paper work.
    Thanks, Bill Johansen

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey this is timely! I am making up some control/operation/setup sheets for our shop now. Some new ideas would be mighty helpful. Hey Jimmy are you going to put up your tracking sheet? Anyone else have any to show?

Fish

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by Fish
    Hey this is timely! I am making up some control/operation/setup sheets for our shop now. Some new ideas would be mighty helpful. Hey Jimmy are you going to put up your tracking sheet? Anyone else have any to show?

Fish
    Here's a look at my Micro$oft Access setup sheet system.

This is the UI, notice it will load data from a setup sheet generated in Mastercam, and import it into the Access database.. and import pictures. You can also transmit the file to the machine right from Access.

Last edited by Rekd; 09-14-2003 at 10:26 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default And here's...

... the printable setup sheet...

'Rekd

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails set-up & operation sheets-sus-jpg