rotary hydraulic piston Assembly

Thread: rotary hydraulic piston Assembly

Downloads
    Uploads

Default rotary hydraulic piston Assembly

Hello experts this is FSA from Karachi Pakistan...I need help to assemble this piston sphere to in its cavity...I have machine both parts but can't find any way to assemble it that can work as this made for please check attach jpeg for understanding.

Regards

Fisa

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello experts this is FSA from Karachi Pakistan...I need help to assemble this piston sphere to in its cavity...I have machine both parts but can't find any way to assemble it that can work as this made for please check attach jpeg for understanding.

Regards

Regards

Fisa[/QUOTE]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rotary hydraulic piston Assembly-img_20180212_111613_306-jpg   rotary hydraulic piston Assembly-img_20171228_182423_289-1-2-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: rotary piston Assembly

Hi, for a housing design like that which has a captive ball in it you have too much housing around the ball to allow assembly.

Normally the ball is sprung into the housing by pressing.....both parts are made from high tensile steel and are hardened and tempered.

You could make the housing with a straight bore and a rounded bottom at the end then spin or swage the housing around the ball...........you can get quite a close fit with spinning.
    Ian.