CAD drawings of most popular V8 engine bellhousing patterns - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CAD drawings of most popular V8 engine bellhousing patterns

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I've been away too long.

I just sent out a bunch of emails for people wanting my collection of drawings, I don't mind sending them out, but would like to find a better way of creating a collaborative knowledge base for drawings.

Despite my desire to swap a VW TDI into a Jeep (It has now has been done at least twice, a guy out in Collarado and a tuner company that mainly caters to German cars.), I'm currently busy looking for info about air cooled VW Boxer engines.

I just think it would be hilarious to see this engine in the back on an old Bug.
    20HP V-Twin Diesel Engine With Electric Start : Carroll Stream Motor Company : www.carrollstream.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by freefuel View Post
    I just sent out a bunch of emails for people wanting my collection of drawings, I don't mind sending them out, but would like to find a better way of creating a collaborative knowledge base for drawings.

Despite my desire to swap a VW TDI into a Jeep (It has now has been done at least twice, a guy out in Colorado and a tuner company that mainly caters to German cars.), I'm currently busy looking for info about air cooled VW Boxer engines.

I just think it would be hilarious to see this engine in the back on an old Bug.
    20HP V-Twin Diesel Engine With Electric Start : Carroll Stream Motor Company : www.carrollstream.com
    I see 2 problems in fitting that diesel.

1) Small industrial engines usually peak a 3600rpm and are governed @ ~3735rpm.

2) The crankshaft is likely a straight shaft with keyway and it is unlikely the engine design included more than minimal thrust bearing support. Point being it would be difficult to adapt a flywheel with pressure plate and if you did it would likely cause the engine to self destruct.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by skullworks View Post
    I see 2 problems in fitting that diesel.

1) Small industrial engines usually peak a 3600rpm and are governed @ ~3735rpm.

2) The crankshaft is likely a straight shaft with keyway and it is unlikely the engine design included more than minimal thrust bearing support. Point being it would be difficult to adapt a flywheel with pressure plate and if you did it would likely cause the engine to self destruct.
    1) yes I am aware of the RPM limitations, I have a spreadsheet of the trans gearing. despite the power limitation it may be acceptable.

2) good point about the thrust bearing, I didn't consider that. Yes the engine I'm looking at has a keyed shaft, but others like it are available with a tapered shaft.

3) My main interest in this is as a JOKE, but I'm still interested in seeing what it will take to actually make it work.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have both the small and big block Chrysler bellhousing drawings, plus the slant 6.

I also have a really fuzzy photo of an AMC V8 blueprint, but it is readable!

I also have some nice drawings of 4 and 5 cylinder Volkswagen TDI Diesels.

PM me your email address and I'll send them to anyone who wants them, I'm not interested it setting up a photo hosting account.

Lastly I'm searching for a BOP Buick/Olds/Pontiac/Cadillac bellhousing bolt pattern drawing.

P.S. I have a spread sheet listing a pattern for the Mercedes OM617 5 cylinder Diesel
    I know this is an old post but I really need the Mopar bolt pattern.

Thanks for the help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

They all should be on my Photobucket, but I see some are missing.

The tower we use is infected and until it gets fixed, (a few weeks) I cant get to them.

Pictures by archangel2003 - Photobucket

I will post anything else I have when I can.

Also, can anyone who has blueprints also post them in photobucket and list the address here so we can all share?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    They all should be on my Photobucket, but I see some are missing.

The tower we use is infected and until it gets fixed, (a few weeks) I cant get to them.

Pictures by archangel2003 - Photobucket

I will post anything else I have when I can.

Also, can anyone who has blueprints also post them in photobucket and list the address here so we can all share?
    Angel

This is what I have - Early Chry, Dodge. Desoto, Hemi blocks 1951 to 1959.

I still need LA Mopar 273, 318, 340, & 360 bellhousing specs. Would also like big block 383, 400, 413, 426, & 440 bellhousing specs.

I think the Newer Dodge 4.7L bellhousing pattern is the same as the LA Mopar

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAD drawings of most popular V8 engine bellhousing patterns-block-back-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mopar Bell Housings Patterns

Found these yesterday.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAD drawings of most popular V8 engine bellhousing patterns-bell_rb-jpg   CAD drawings of most popular V8 engine bellhousing patterns-la_bell_pattern-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Very interested

I also have some nice drawings of 4 and 5 cylinder Volkswagen TDI Diesels.

PM'd, If you could please send these to me, thanks.

Also if anyone has a drawing of the V6 from the A4, that'd be awesome as well.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys,

I am looking for the Ford Y block (for a ~ '56 312CID) bellhousing bolt pattern CAD drawing, or print...

Anyone have a lead there?

Also, Archangel, what is that ford pattern, on your link... is that a later model 302? Just says FORD PATTERN as far as I could see.

thanks alot!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default More print's

The ford drawing look's like a 302 also would be 300/6 and clevland and windser The big mopar is in the D.C. Bible I will have to look for it as for the big ford FE? 390/428 or Lima /429/460 I have ford print's for the 460 but takes a little siffering to go off of the main center 0/0 is off in space always on the blue oval print's. Will try to help I would also like to find the old Y block and FE print's I had the name of a guy at transdapt I may be able to contact for some help. Found the big mopar but could not attach it Kevin

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Searching: BMW 4-cylinder DIESEL (320d) bellhousing bolt pattern CAD

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the BMW 4-cylinder DIESEL bellhousing bolt pattern CAD drawing, or print.

Model: E 46
    Engine: 320d

I plan to connect a Chevy Small-Block (Gen. I = up to 1085) with a BMW 6-Speed-transmission by using a adapterplate.

So I´am looking for a CAD drawing of the Chevy bellhousing bolt plattern too. I´ve found already a picture here, but would apreceate if someone could send other/more drawings.

I´am not so mad to hope, that some had already build such a adapter plate, but if -- that would be GREAT to get the used CAD-file.

Thanks

Sebastian

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Kevin,

I know that I have the FE pattern that I got from dialing in the locations on my mill with a DRO. I made a plate for some obscure ford engine (it was a 352 maybe?? sorry) I had to mount up back around 2007. I will PM you my email address and if you pester me I can come up with something in the next week or so.

As far as the SBC pattern, yes it is pretty easy to find in a manual called the POWER BOOK that GM used to print. I have seen scanned pages in many google searches so you may try that avenue. In fact yesterday in my Y block google search I came across the SBC ones somewhere....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sebastian,

Does anyone have blueprints of a Chevy bell housing or dowel pin location? - THE H.A.M.B.

you will not find the power book one here, but the chevy pattern is on this page.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Since the hunt is on, has anyone got IH straight 6 cyl Bell housing drawings from the 50s. Looking for GRD 213, truck model KB 1945-49. Same for the SD/BD-220 to 264, BD 269 to 308? Truck models L, R, and S from 1950-57
    I would also like the Adapter drawing for 1958 and newer straight 6 IH that fit the BD240, or 264 to the next gen bell housings of that same year range The truck model would be A-XXX, B-XXX, and C-XXX
    Thanks, M

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

G'day from NZ!!

Just wonderings if anyone has or knows of any bellhousing bolt pattern files or drawings for a 2.0 or 2.3L Ford Duratec 4 cylinder engine?

I would really appreciate some help!!!

Many thanks in advance
    James

james.bissland@ihug.co.nz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Mopar 318 Bellhousing Dimensions

Quote Originally Posted by monc440 View Post
    Found these yesterday.
    That first drawing that your posted a while back isn't quite correct. While the bolt holes dimension locations are correct, the drawing of the bellhousing is tilted upward. Can someone who has an actual Mopar bellhousing draw the bellhousing the correct way to dimension from?

Thank you,

David

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need 518/46 RH bolt pattern

I am trying to marry a 440 to the 518/46RH trans and need the bell housing of the trans bolt pattern if available. Thank you!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yanmar L100 drawings

I'm looking for detailed drawings of the Yanmar L100 series single cylinder Diesel engines originally from Japan, and now very common coppies from China. the V-twin drawings would also be a plus.

I need the detailed drawings for fabrication of a transmission adapter. The goal is a 25 to 40HP turbo diesel 70's VW Bug.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone have the Ford Pinto 4 cylinder block and bell drawings?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default a bit OT, need bolt pattern for 331 hemi crank flange

I'm looking for the bolt pattern / size for a 331 Hemi Crankshaft Flange

After looking online, I find that there's an 8-hole pattern and that there is 1 hole offset.....but can't find what it is that makes the hole offset (is it an angular difference? or radial difference?);

nor the basic H.C.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast