Need Help! Find CNC manufacturer

Thread: Find CNC manufacturer

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Find CNC manufacturer

Hi everyone!
    I'm looking for a CNC manufacturer and I found a few websites saying they can do it online, but I'm wondering if anyone here has tried any of these services.
    Here's the link for reference: https://wikifactory.com/platform/digital-manufacturing/
    If anyone has had any experience with any of them please share with me your experience, I'm interested in both CNC and 3D printing so I thought it could be useful to do it through them instead of contacting separate manufacturers
    Thank you!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Find CNC manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by albertjo View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm looking for a CNC manufacturer and I found a few websites saying they can do it online, but I'm wondering if anyone here has tried any of these services.
    Here's the link for reference: https://wikifactory.com/platform/digital-manufacturing/
    If anyone has had any experience with any of them please share with me your experience, I'm interested in both CNC and 3D printing so I thought it could be useful to do it through them instead of contacting separate manufacturers
    Thank you!
    Most of what is listed are not a manufacture, they all source the work to be done by someone else and charge you extra for their service

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Jorge - I expect you mean you want parts made, not that you want a CNC machine made? Your best off looking for a local machinist and get quotes. Same with printing there are lots of contract services around just send files for quotes. So start local and work your way outward until you find a happy place. Peter

Downloads
    Uploads

i am a cnc router factory from China ,+8618560201508
    hope i can help you .
    China Omni ATC Cnc router show

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

This is Johnson from Xmake

We provide both CNC Machining and 3D printing.
    you can get quote online quote on Xmake | Rapid Prototyping & Small and Large Volume Production Services
    Our engineer team can check the file and update the quote.

Also you can contact me by email johnson@xmake.com
    or call me +86-18218420109
    Then I can make quote directly
    Regards

Johnson

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by albertjo View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you!
    Our company running the website like this.
    There is smart online quote system,it could make instant quote base on material ,process,surface treatment.
    If you have complicated requirements or drawings ,our engineer team will double check the files.Then our sales manager will contact you to update the cost and delivery time.
    All the quote will be complicated within 1 day.

When everything confirmed,we can start production,inspection and delivery.
    We are responsible and free returned for discrepancies.

well,we have our own workshop with dozens of CNC machinings and 3D printers to meet customer requirement.

0086 18218420109 Johnson Wang