Build Thread EXLAS series laser machine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXLAS series laser machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default EXLAS series laser machine

We are laser engraving cutting machine manufacture in China.
    www.xyz-tech.com

My MSN:mike_xyz-tech@hotmail.com
    e-mail:mike@xyz-tech.com

Mike

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Interest on EXLAS

Mike,
    which driver you use?
    Rgs
    Slawek

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Slawek,
    Many thanks for your interest on our EXLAS laser,
    We adopt leadshine drive and use lasercut software.that is English version.
    If any unclear please give us a call on our tech support line or email me personally we will be happy to explain it to you.
    --
    www.xyz-tech.com
    My MSN:mike_xyz-tech@hotmail.com
    e-mail:mike@xyz-tech.com

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Default exlas series

Hi Mike , can you tell me abit about the exlas series , because no specs on your site (homepage) I'm in for buying a desktop laser depending iff it can do what i have in mind , pleas all the specs like speed ,motors,cooling,dpi tube or yag pulsmode etc.
    send @ rikkemetik@gmail.com,,,,and here in the forum for averyone to lern about lasers
    Thanks in advance
    Potsy

Downloads
    Uploads

Default e

Quote Originally Posted by potsy View Post
    Hi Mike , can you tell me abit about the exlas series , because no specs on your site (homepage) I'm in for buying a desktop laser depending iff it can do what i have in mind , pleas all the specs like speed ,motors,cooling,dpi tube or yag pulsmode etc.
    send @ rikkemetik@gmail.com,,,,and here in the forum for averyone to lern about lasers
    Thanks in advance
    Potsy
    Hi dear,
    Plese keep attention to our website, technique data of EXLAS,http://www.xyz-tech.com/product.asp?id=42

Mike
    www.xyz-tech.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mike,have you got my reply?
    (Maybe there's some thg wrong with my email.)
    thanks for your video,will you go to SIGN CHINA?If nothing unexpected happns I will get your exlas there.
    keep in touch with me,I have some technique question to ask you.

Slawek

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Friends,

Here we are happy to announce that we just put a new design for EXLAS machine on the website, just finish on 26th Nov., which is a very good choice for BIG cutting area.

please check the link: http://www.xyz-tech.com/product.asp?id=46

we are sure the new EXLAS will supprise you much more.

It will bring you more money!!!!!!

Mike
    www.xyz-tech.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thanksgiving day greeting!

Thanks in advance
    Potsy
    The EXLAS Laser Series is Xyz's new design, high quality engraving line. Perfect for everything from home use to starting a business, the EXLAS Laser features high-quality engraving, at the low cost you're looking for.

And we're proud to say it is designed by Germany engineer, and shown on Frankfort Exhibition!

Two Models to Fit Your Needs

The EXLAS 6090 Laser features a 35"X24"(900 x 600 mm) engraving area, high-speed stepper motors, square linear guide rail, Waveguide laser tubes up to 80 watts, and standard USB.
    See the EXLAS 6090 Laser: http://www.xyz-tech.com/product.asp?id=42

Or move up to the EXLAS 1280 Laser with an industry standard 47"X32"(1200 x 800 mm) work area, Laser Head Parking, Easy Access Drop-Down Door, and power choices up to 150 watts.
    See the EXLAS 1280 Laser: http://www.xyz-tech.com/product.asp?id=46

best regards
    Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Default laser

Hi Mike , thanks for the info looks like a decent maschine , i have hat several
    mails from competerors who used my mail to show there's one of them
    hat a real desktop stupit enough he toke a picture of it on a dirty table even with cables hanging around , no need to say more :-) Yours will be talkt about next year
    grtz rik

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for offtop:
    Dear Potsy - please be tolerant, careful and respectful to other forum members. I was one of members who send you PM with my suggestions/proposal for laser equipment. I have more that 17 years experience with laser and my information help to some/many of forum users. But when I have got message from you - was very dissapointed with tone of your answer.

Dirty table is not mine

Downloads
    Uploads

Recently I saw a lot of friends of the forum raised various questions about the CNC and laser machine, I spent some time to reply these issues and I would like to do that.
    Everybody knows that oversea service is not as easy as domestic, in China we can send our technicians to train clients easily, bcs it’s lower cost and short time costing, and for oversea training you know it’s not same status. That’s why it demands that the oversea service must be very professional and easy to be understand by the oversea clients, unfortunately most of Chinese manufacturer are weak of the after sales service. We are always trying our best to serve our clients, and I would like also to share my experience on CNC Zone, or you can also send me email to mike@xyz-tech.com, I can give you reply in time, I will do my best to help you.

Mike Wang

Downloads
    Uploads

Default EX-Factory

Thanks in advance
    Potsy
    Please see clear pictures:EXLAS6040,EXLAS6090,EXLAS1280,EXLAS1410.
    Best Regards
    mike

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EXLAS series laser machine-finished_machines2-jpg   EXLAS series laser machine-finished_machines1-jpg   EXLAS series laser machine-ex-factory-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Machine Comes Out

Dear Friends,

Here we are happy to announce that our new EXLAS comes out,please pay attention to our website!

1, The new Humanity design makes the machine body more compact and saves working space.
    2, Improved structure enable the machine working more stable and better accuracy, and lower noise.
    3, Intelligentized safty switch on door openning and closing, when you open the door, the machine stop beaming and travelling, you can resume working manually or by closing the top door.
    4, Intelligentized thermostat and water flowing switch to protect the laser tube, when the temperature goes above a certain point (can be fixed), the machine will pause and resume till the temperature get normal, when there is no water flowing, the switch will close and machine stop working. this enable the laser tube using lifespan to be extended.

These are only small functions but they are still helpful and makes machine operating more safe and easy.

Hope you like the machine.

Cheers!
    Mike
    -------------------------
    www.xyz-tech.com
    mike@xyz-tech.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EXLAS series laser machine-new-21103-26412-touming00111-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Submitted an enquiry through your website so hope to hear from you soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default E-mail address

Quote Originally Posted by epilotdk View Post
    Submitted an enquiry through your website so hope to hear from you soon.

Hi epilotdk,
    Thanks for your attention!
    Please resend your enquiry to my E-mail address,
    mike@xyz-tech.com
    Regards
    Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all
    I would like share my experience between and USA laser cuter (EPLOG 1280) and Chinese laser cuter from xyz-tech . (EXLAS).
    We do architectural models and we did use the EPLOG for cutting and engraving mainly acrylic and soft wood. The decision come from me to employ a big laser cuter machine (120 cm*80 cm) . after a lot of browsing and checking throw alibaba.com we came to decision to order the EXLAS 1280 machine. One of the main decision was based in ordering from small or medium company size, as my business experience large company do not offer expellant online or distance after sails services. They need a local dealer to do that. We don’t have local Chinese dealer as far as I know in Saudi Arabia. We do have EPLOG one, and the service is bad unfortunately. I will be very short for the comparison according to my experience.
    Laser tube.
    EXLAS use 80w CO2 glass tube, it is much powerful, much more than we need actually, but we are pleased with the result in cutting 5mm acrylic from one pass,(speed 15. Power 40). With the EPLOG (30w RF tube) we need more than 5 pass same speed and 100 power. Do I like the CO2 laser, I think RF tube are stable and can run for long time (10h) with no problems, CO2, I am not sure, we need more time to find out. And we don’t need too much time for cutting due to its high power any way, I do have plan to test it heavily and I will let you know in the future.
    Engraving.
    EPLOG can except 256 gray bit map directly from CorelDraw it simply make you life easy just print directly to the laser driver, laser will fire more points at dark areas. And less points at lighter, EXLAS laser cut 5.3 dos only use 2 bit files so you have to do it yourself and result are so similar, the result if favor to EPLOG, it really do semi 3D engraving feeling. But with some knowledge in Photoshop you can get excellent results with EXLAS. Put in your mind if you are doing only engraving 30w laser tube has sharper result and higher resolution.
    Architecture.
    EPLOG and EXLAS are so similar from my point of view. I am not and electrician or mechanical engineer, but I can have an overall feeling, EPLOG looks more hardly built, but it is smaller than the EXLAS, the EXLAS design is much beautiful (I am an architect) only the cover I don’t like, Bothe machine has pass throw material, lifting table at EXLAS has 2 motors, at EPLOG only one, and one day was broken and we replaced it.
    Electrical and boards. Again from what I can see how the EXLAS are working it is smooth, and fast, no big deferent , but EPLOG movements seems to be smother. And less noisy. Maybe because it is smaller.
    The electrical mother board and power supply, and X & Y & Z drive are located nicely at the side of the EXLAS, (and all other Chinese laser) EPLOG is under the RF laser at the back of the machine, it is mint to be like that so nobody play with it only their authorized engineers. EXLAS for me is better where I can do the maintenance much easily. At my town no EPLOG or any Chinese manufacture dealer are there. I do have to admit XYZ EXLAS have excellent online distance after sails service .
    Working
    We did use the EPLOG for 6 years, and EXLAS for only 4 months, it is not fair to do comparison hear, but I can assure you the next 6 months we will put the EXLAS to the extreme working environment. We do have plan to build a city model (7m by 4m) (22ft by 13ft) we will do thousand of small houses cutting and engraving, hopefully the EXLAS will do most of the job, as an professional I do not recommend one machine in an office for work. You have to put in your minds a down time is always happen, even when we have only the EPLOG. We do experience a power supply broking, working table motor broken, we did scratch one mirror, still we did not replaced it yet, so another machine will be very good.
    Software.
    EPLOGE has a printer driver, you can use it from coral auto cad directly, EXLAS use lasercut 5.3, it is similar to the very old coral program (DOS golden days if you are old) . You have to import artwork from coral and send it to lasercut, for me it is okay, I do prefer direct sending, but also the lasercut is doing fine, it has some bugs, (as any windows base programs). Do use it carefully under windows XP only. And do not load any memory base program while firing the laser. Spear cheep old Pentium PC only for the laser will be good idea,
    Final
    Final product results are very similar, but Chinese laser you have to do more study and tests until you can produce perfect cutting and engraving, USA laser are much easier, something like PC users, PC with old DOS operating system, and windows, Chinese laser You have to use it carefully, get an industrial water chiller, study will about laser safety. You will need it for when you replace the tube, or test the power voltage or when you place water very close to high voltage wiring.
    Tomorrow at light time I will post pics about our old EPLOG, and EXLAS.
    Thanks an sorry for long text and bad English

Mohammad Kabli
    www.tcf.com.sa (arabic only) we are doing english site please re vesit soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank's, Mohammad, very interesting review! I am not agree only with this
    Laser tube.
    EXLAS use 80w CO2 glass tube, it is much powerful, much more than we need actually, but we are pleased with the result in cutting 5mm acrylic from one pass,(speed 15. Power 40). With the EPLOG (30w RF tube) we need more than 5 pass same speed and 100 power. Do I like the CO2 laser, I think RF tube are stable and can run for long time (10h) with no problems, CO2, I am not sure, we need more time to find out. And we don’t need too much time for cutting due to its high power any way, I do have plan to test it heavily and I will let you know in the future.

Looks like something wrong with your Epilog - optics, or power supply, or tube. Do you have powermeter to measure power after tube and on table? Usually 80 Wt glass tube is equal 40 Wt RF in output.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi litografa.
    Sorry was not clear that this cutting measurement with EPLOG is after 6 years of service, I do believe it was much powerful in cutting before, but never like what we are getting from the EXLAS now, for the powermeter unfortunately we do not have one, but my feeling is the 80w glass tube is producing more power than it is suppose to, I am getting afraid from it, I am only using 40 for power, most of our work we are using 3mm soft wood, 2 @ 3 mm (0.078 in - 0.11 in ) acrylic.
    6 years from now, my friend bought universal laser with 25w RF tube, I do remember he was cutting faster and powerful then us, at that time we were very excited with the EPLOG we did not argue with that, We did a lot of project using it and never complain. I came of a background where we do use manual cutting , having a machine to cut for us was a miracle.
    we do plan to refill the RF for the EPLOG now bay the way.
    Mohammad

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am Jack. First I would like to introduce our company,which is one of the largest engraving machine manufacturers in China, mainly produce Advertising engraving machine, woodworking engraving machine, stone cnc router, laser engraving and cutting machine. We would like to supply high-class products and satisfy every customer's needs.

We export our machine more than 30 countryes more th an 3 years,we hope we can cooperate with you .our woodworking machine can cut and engrave on woo, can produce the door, window, and other wood goods.

It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the items against which we will send you our competitive price with high quality. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks& best regards
    Jack shen
    Hengrui Technology Development CO., Limited
    TEL:0086-0531-88770560
    Mobile:0086-13210595592
    MSN:chinaexporter2006@hotmail.com
    Mail: chinashen2006@hotmail.com
    ADD: 402, songliu building, General road, Jinan city, Shandong Province, P.R. China
    Site: www.hrcncrouter.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack, it is very impolite to promote your business in a thread started by a competitor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast