Need Help with X Axis Acceleration problem with Ruida Controller

Thread: Need Help with X Axis Acceleration problem with Ruida Controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help with X Axis Acceleration problem with Ruida Controller

All was well until I started messing with settings while installing a Z axis stepper motor kit. That installation went perfectly but I accidentally over-wrote the X axis settings. Now the X axis is stuck at a very low acceleration no matter what I put in for Max Acceleration. I can't engrave because the extra space needed to accelerate is as big as half the table. What is weird is that the keying acceleration is being used. I can change that to values from 200 to 20000mm/s2 and clearly see the result when I use keys to move the head. But, when engraving, the value is stuck at something like 200mm/s2 no matter what values I use for Max Acceleration. The value is written to the controller properly because it reads back out properly. When I "Frame" the engraving, the head frames the engraving and shows me the low acceleration value. But I cannot increase it from what ever the low value is.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help with X Axis Acceleration problem with Ruida Controller

In case anyone has this same problem... I resolved it by resetting to default settings (not factory settings) from the ruida panel. Then, I put all the settings manually back to where they belong for my machine. And it worked perfectly on first try. The settings now are identical in every way to the settings that were there with the problem described above. I do not know why the machine was stuck in a situation ignoring the settings I put in before.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help with X Axis Acceleration problem with Ruida Controller

Wish that there is an instruction video here. I want to learn